20. januar 2011

red lips




 Outfit :
tunic(old) - bik bok
trousers - bik bok
boots - din sko
watch - guess 
ring - ginatricot
headband - bik bok
lipstick - max factor - fatal red


11 kommentarer:

Monique Lund sa...

Så nydelig du er! :)Og fiine magen! <3

Elizabeth Daisy. sa...

You look lovely, the colour of your lips is lush ♥

*following your blog*

Eda ♥

Tessi sa...

Takk snille Monique!!

Anonym sa...

Har dere fått inn pasadena shortsen på bik bok? :-) kjempe kjekk blogg du har :)

Jennifer Fabulous sa...

You are so pretty! I love your shirt and that lipstick is amazing. :)

Duygu sa...

Such a lovely blog dear! following you xox

http://combo-monster.blogspot.com/

Ramona sa...

That red lipstick looks hot!
Love that tunic it looks so lovely! Bik bok have so amazing clothes and You always pick out the best! I wish we had Bik Bok.

I'm following You! If You like follow me I would so appreciate it.

♥
xo Ra

Rachel sa...

You look gorgeous in the last pic. And the last post is stellar! So much fun! Congrats on everything and of course your baby! :D

xx rk

STUDIO SWAG

Tessi sa...

Eda: thank u sweety!

Anonym: Tusen takk! Så snilt:) Vi har fått en ny variant som heter rosebowl! Den er kjempe kul!

Tessi sa...

Duygu: Thank u so much! And thank u for wanting to follow my blog<3

Ramona: Thank u so much!! I already am following your blog<3

Tessi sa...

rk hall: THank u so much!! <3